7 Moons Red Wine Blend is a fruity wine that celebrates the phases of the moon by combining seven grape varietals into a balanced and easy to drink red blend with superb color, depth and complexity. This California wine opens with aromas of chocolate-covered cherries, baking spices and vanilla bean, enhancing the intense flavors of strawberry preserves, cherry cola and milk chocolate. Crafted with syrah, merlot, petite sirah, zinfandel, cabernet sauvignon, malbec, and grenache grapes sourced from prime vineyards up and down the Central Coast and Lodi regions, this full-bodied California red wine has a smooth, fruit-forward finish that lingers on the palate. Store this delicious red wine blend at room temperature, then chill for 30 to 60 minutes before serving. Pair this Central Coast wine with a broad range of foods, from barbecued chicken and Caprese salad to Chinese cuisine. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2020 7 Moons Wine Co., Oakville, CA USA
- Red wine blend with aromas of chocolate-covered cherries, baking spices, and vanilla bean
- Features delicious flavors of strawberry preserves, cherry cola and milk chocolate
- This full-bodied 7 Moons wine is fruit-forward, with a smooth and lingering finish
- Red blend of syrah, merlot, petite sirah, zinfandel, cabernet sauvignon, malbec and grenache grapes
- California wine made with grapes sourced from prime vineyards in the Central Coast and Lodi regions
- Pairs well with barbecued chicken, Caprese salad or Chinese cuisine
- Store this bottle of wine at room temperature, then chill for 30 to 60 minutes before serving
© 2020 7 Moons Wine Co., Geyserville, CA. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.