- Relieves nasal congestion
- For sinus congestion & pressure
- Provides 12 hours of relief
Won’t Drip from Nose or Down Throat
Fast, Powerful Congestion Relief
- Lasts All-Day or All-Night
- Maximum Strength
- #1 Doctor & Pharmacist Recommended Brand
Afrin® No Drip is a breakthrough in nasal sprays. It stays where you spray it without messy dripping from your nose or down your throat. It contains a special blend of ingredients that soothes and moisturizes dry irritated nasal passages. It starts to work in seconds, providing 12 hours of comfortable nasal congestion relief with no drowsiness.
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
To use: Shake well before use. Hold white tabs, press grooved areas of cap firmly and turn counter clockwise. Before using the first time, prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers at base and nozzle between first and second finger. Without tilted head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Secure cap after use.Other Information:
- Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- Do not use more than directed
- Do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Safety sealed: Do not use if seal imprinted “Afrin Security Seal” is broken or missing.
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to: common cold, hay fever, upper respiratory allergies, sinusitis.
Shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely.