- Relieves nasal congestion
- For sinus congestion & pressure
- Provides 12 hours of relief
Fast, Powerful Congestion Relief
Oxymetazoline HCl Nasal Solution
This spray starts to work in seconds providing 12 hours of relief with no drowsiness.
- Fast, Powerful Relief
- Maximum Strength
- Lasts All Night or All Day
- #1 Doctor & Pharmacist Recommended Brand
1-800-317-2165 (Mon-Fri 9 AM-5 PM EST)
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
To use: Push firmly down on cap and turn counter clockwise. To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backwards while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Secure cap after use.Other Information:
- Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- Do not use more than directed
- Do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Safety sealed: Do not use if seal imprinted “Afrin Security Seal” is broken or missing.
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to: common cold, hay fever, sinusitis, upper respiratory allergies.
Shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely.