- Max strength lidocaine
- The number one odor free brand**
- Numbs away pain
- Desensitizes aggravated nerves
- Fast acting
- Targets more pain receptors*
- Non irritating
- 3-15/16″ x 5-1/2″ (10 cm x 14 cm) each
- Pain relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad
Targeted no mess relief. Easy to apply & remove. Flexible fabric.
*Among counter-irritant topical pain relievers.
**Among odor free topical analgesic products.
Made in Japan
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle
- Carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area
- Once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected area
- Use 1 patch for up to 12 hours
Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor.
©2016 Chattem, Inc.
For external use only.
Do not use
- More than 1 patch on your body at a time or on cut, irritated or swollen skin
- On puncture wounds
- For more than one week without consulting a doctor
When using this product
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton
- Do not allow contact with the eyes
- Do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
- Do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
- Dispose of used patch in manner that always keeps product away from children and pets. Used patches still contain the drug product that can produce serious adverse effects if a child or pet chews or ingests this patch
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- You experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves minor pain.