- Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Moisturizing Lotion with relaxing lavender and vanilla scents
- Made with lavender and vanilla, this baby calming lotion helps comfort and soothe your little one
- Baby body lotion helps heal and soothe delicate skin with dimethicone skin protectant
- The soothing formula of this baby lotion features skin-nourishing natural oatmeal
- Gentle baby lotion is pH-balanced and free of parabens, phthalates, steroids and phenoxyethanol
- This fast-absorbing and non-greasy oatmeal baby lotion moisturizes baby’s skin for a full 24 hours
- Use baby lotion during massage, which is clinically shown to relax and improve baby’s well-being
- Aveeno is recommended by pediatricians and dermatologists
Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Moisturizing Lotion with relaxing scents of lavender and vanilla helps heal and protect baby’s delicate skin and moisturizes for 24 hours. This non-greasy moisturizing lotion features skin-nourishing natural oatmeal, dimethicone skin protectant, and the calming scents of lavender and vanilla. This baby body lotion can be used for gentle massage, which is clinically shown to relax babies and improve their overall well-being. Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion is non-greasy, fast-absorbing, pH-balanced and free of parabens, phthalates, steroids and phenoxyethanol. Aveeno is recommended by pediatricians and dermatologists.
Questions? 866-428-3366; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 www.aveeno.com
Made in United States
Apply as needed.
- To open, twist off cap and remove quality seal. Do not use if quality seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature.
Johnson & Johnson
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped, or cracked skin.