- Oat is the first ingredient in this scalp-soothing, strengthening, farm-fresh inspired shampoo
- Proteins work to help preserve hair color and protect against heat styling for all hair types
- Infused with blackberry and quinoa protein, this shampoo prevents color fade and strengthens strands
- Ingredients help to promote a healthy scalp environment while enhancing hair’s natural beauty
- Sulfate free shampoo. No dyes or parabens. Safe for color treated hair.
- Trusted brand since 1945, best known for skin soothing products
- Our oat is sourced from a small town mill where pride and quality go hand and hand
- Shampoo not tested on animals
We believe that beautiful hair starts at the root. Soothe your scalp while protecting and strengthening hair, with this farm-to-shower inspired Blackberry Quinoa Protein Blend Shampoo. Oat as the first ingredient helps to promote a healthy scalp environment. Infused with blackberry and quinoa protein, this shampoo blend helps to protect color-treated hair from breakage and damage. The blend of ingredients works to produce a sensational, fresh fragrance. Free from sulfates, parabens and dyes, this product is safe for color-treated hair. We source our oats from a quiet mill located along the rolling hills of the Mississippi River Valley, in a small town where pride and quality go hand-in-hand. We love the way we feel when everything is in balance. That’s why we start with oat as the first ingredient. Each blend helps to soothe your scalp and nourish your strands from root to tip. Discover blends made with simple ingredients, from simpler times.
Designed in United States
Apply shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into a lather through to ends, then rinse the hair thoroughly. After shampooing, follow with conditioner.
Johnson & Johnson
Colloidal Oatmeal Extract, Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Rubus Villosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, PEG-7 Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-22, Polyquaternium-39, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Laureth-4, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum)
Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse immediately. Keep away from children. For best results use in conjunction with other Aveeno products.