Banana Boat Simply Protect Kids sunscreen offers the same durable protection you’ve come to expect from Banana Boat, with 25% fewer ingredients* (*by number vs. Banana Boat Sport Lotion SPF 50+). The mild, tear-free formula goes on quickly and easily (without the tears) so your kids can get straight to the fun. Banana Boat Simply Protect provides worry-free sun protection that stays on through 7 conditions: sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100-degree heat. 7 Conditions does not apply to tanning or oil products, SPF 100 lotions, lip balms, Kids FREE, and Zinc Faces. Banana Boat – We’ve Got You Covered.
- WORRY-FREE SUN PROTECTION Our broad spectrum, water-resistant sunscreen protects your children from harmful UVA and UVB rays, so you can have a worry-free day of fun in the sun.
- 25% FEWER INGREDIENTS* Strong, broad spectrum sun protection made without oxybenzone, parabens or added oils and fragrances. *by number vs. Banana Boat Sport Lotion SPF 50+
- REEF SAFE, made without oxybenzone and octinoxate
- TEAR FREE Our mild, tear free formula allows you to protect your kids without the tears! Banana Boat Kids is non-greasy and goes on quickly and easily so your kids can get straight to the fun.
- STAYS ON IN 7 CONDITIONS Banana Boat Simply Protect Kids Lotion stays on through sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100-degree heat: We’ve Got You Covered.
- RECOMMENDED BY THE SKIN CANCER FOUNDATION Simply Protect by Banana Boat is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation to protect against the sun’s harmful rays.
Made in United States
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. May stain some fabrics.Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.