- 30-ct. Assorted Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to cover & protect minor cuts
- These flexible bandages are made with Memory-Weave fabric, which stretches and flexes as you move
- The bandages feature Quilt-Aid Comfort Pads designed to cushion painful wounds which may help prevent reinjury
- These fabric bandages stay on for up to 24 hours & help protect against dirt and germs, which may cause infection
- The Hurt-Free Pad on these first-aid bandages won’t stick to wounds allowing for gentle removal
- Package contains 30 assorted wound care bandages from the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand
- Apply bandage to clean, dry skin for minor wound care and change daily, when wet or as needed
- For proper wound care, treat with wound an antiseptic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application
Try Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, which cover and protect minor wounds. Made with Memory-Weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, these assorted wound care bandages stretch, bend, and flex as you move. Each bandage features a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion painful wounds which may help prevent reinjury. Made with a Hurt-Free Pad, these comfortable first-aid bandages won’t stick to the wound as they wick away blood and fluids, allowing for gentle removal. From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages help protect against dirt and germs that may cause infection. Plus wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds. For proper wound care, treat with wound an antiseptic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application.
Questions? 866-565-2873; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755. www.bandaid.com
Made in Brazil
For use on minor cuts and scrapes. For best results, apply bandage to clean dry skin. Change bandage daily, when wet, or more often if needed.
Johnson & Johnson
For medical emergencies seek professional help.
STERILE unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged