Bayer Back & Body’s dual action formula includes aspirin and a pain relief booster to provide fast relief at the site of pain.
- Provides fast, safe, proven pain relief from backache or muscle aches and pains
- Contains caffeine to help boost the pain-relieving effects of aspirin
- Is sodium-free
- Is coated to make it easier to swallow
- Use as directed
Made in UNITED STATES
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 6 hours not to exceed 8 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
Reye¿s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye¿s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use: if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer; if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if: stomach bleeding warning applies to you; you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn; you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease; you are taking a diuretic; you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for: gout, diabetes, arthritis
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.