Aspirin Regimen Bayer 325mg is intended for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains as recommended by your doctor. Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief. Ask your doctor about other uses for Bayer Safety Coated 325mg Aspirin.
- Helps prevent another heart attack or clot-related (ischemic) stroke when taken as directed by your doctor
- Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen
- Has an enteric delayed safety coating to provide added stomach protection
- Sodium-free and caffeine-free
- #1 Doctor Recommended Aspirin Brand
Do not use this product if printed safety seal bearing “Bayer HealthCare” under cap is torn or missing. Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen.
Warnings. Reye¿s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye¿s syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: