• Universal fit for pen delivery systems
• For less friction & easy insertion
• Non-toxic and non-pyrogenic
Effective July 1, 2013 this product is ineligible for shipping with Medicare Part B billing. You can order online and pick up in store.
A worldwide leader in diabetes care.
Features include: Electro-polished needle for smoothness, micro-bonded needle lubrication for less friction and fine point needle tip for easier insertion.
- 31G x 8 mm (5/16″)
- Universal fit – may be used with Type A compatible diabetes pen delivery systems including: AutoPen, Byetta exenatide injection, Humulin pen, Humalog pen, HumaPen Memoir and Luxura HD, InnoLet, Lantus SoloStar, NovoPen Junior and 3 mL, Levemir FlexPen, Novolog FlexPen and 70/30 mix FlexPen and OptiClik
- Short inner shield and puncture resistant outer needle shield
- Single use
- Non-toxic, non-pyrogenic
- Latex free
Made in Ireland
Guaranteed injection comfort or your money back.
Use once, destroy and contain.
© 2007 BD
Before changing to a shorter needle, consult with your health care professional.