- LIP CARE: Bursting with spicy, citrusy and sweet flavor, refresh and nourish your lips with Ginger Lime Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Lip Balm.
- TOTAL HYDRATION: Hydrate and soften dry lips with lime and ginger root extract packed into every tube of Burt’s Bees lip balm.
- MOISTURIZING: Just one swipe of this conditioning lip balm leaves your lips smooth and refreshed.
- ALL NATURAL: Enriched with 100% natural origin ingredients, this natural lip balm is formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS.
- BURT’S BEES LIP BALM: Treat your lips with this ginger lime lip balm that naturally beautifies and revitalizes your lips.
Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Lip Balms nourish and make your lips feel luxurious. Infused with lime and ginger root extracts to richly moisturize and soften lips, the nourishing oils and butters will make your lips juicy, happy and healthy looking. Uncap ginger’s bright spiciness paired with a sweet, citrusy burst of lime for a refreshing experience. With a matte finish and moisturizing balm texture, this tint free tube of soothing lip balm glides on smoothly to nourish dry lips while keeping them revitalized and hydrated. Conveniently tuck a tube into a pocket or purse, so that you can keep natural, nurturing lip care handy. This 100% natural beauty product is free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS and will beautify and revitalize your lips. Use these natural Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Lip Balms to make lips feel their best.
Made in United States
Apply lip balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, beeswax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) fruit extract, flavor (natural fragrance), lanolin, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, citric acid, rebaudioside A, limonene, linalool, citral