- A hint of color that cares for your lips
- 100% natural
- No animal testing
- MOISTURIZER: Hydrate and soothe dry lips with naturally moisturizing Shea butter and botanical waxes.
- LONG LASTING: Just one swipe of this conditioning lip balm leaves your lips smooth and nourished for up to 8 hours.
- ALL NATURAL: Enriched with 100% natural ingredients, this Burt’s Bees lip balm is formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS.
- TINTED LIP BALM: Let this fabulously flattering shade enhance your natural lip and add a smooch of color.
Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balms give you a hint of color with 8 hours of moisturization. These balms provide a sheer lip tint and come in a range of 6 naturally flattering shades. It has a smooth texture that adds a sheer, natural shade to dry lips without any shimmer or pearlescence. These tinted lip balms are made with shea butter, botanical waxes and a softly tinted color to flatter and nourish your lips naturally every day. Made with recyclable packaging, these lip color balms are free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS. With a rich color palette from pinks, to reds, to violets, these lip tints are 100% natural beauty products. Burt’s Bees softly tinted lip balms help lips look and feel smooth and beautiful.
Made in UNITED STATES
Apply lip balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
© 2014 Burt’s Bees, Inc.
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olus oil (vegetable oil), cera alba (beeswax, cire d’abeille), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, candelilla cera (euphorbia cerifera wax, cire de candelilla), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, aroma (natural flavor), lanolin, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cananga odorata flower wax, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower wax, ammonium glycyrrhizinate, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (iron oxides), May contain: alumina