- Helps prevent and reduce plaque
- Freshens breath
- #1 brand in hospitals
Cepacol Antibacterial Mouthwash with Ceepryn.
- Kills germs – Freshens breath.
- For daily oral care.
- No. 1 brand in hospitals.
- Cepacol Antibacterial kills the germs that cause bad breath.
- Cepacol Gold is the original mouthwash with a refreshing blend of cinnamon, eucalyptol and mint oils, and a cooling touch of menthol.
- For fresher, cleaner mouth, use Cepacol as an important part of your daily oral care regimen.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Vigorously swish 20 milliliters of rinse between your teeth twice a day for 30 seconds and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse
- Children 6 years to under 12 years of age: Supervise use
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use
- To open: Squeeze both raised finger pads on cap and continue to squeeze while turning
- To close: Turn cap until it locks completely
- This rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Protect from humidity
© 2011 Reckitt Benckiser
Purified Water, Alcohol (14% V/V), Glycerin, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Eucalyptus Oil, Polysorbate 80, Methyl Salicylate, Cinnamon Oil, Peppermint Oil, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic Anhydrous, Menthol, Edetate Disodium, Fd&C Yellow 5
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- Gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- You have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Contains FD&C Yellow #5.