- 2-ounce bottle of infants’ tylenol oral suspension
- Provides safe, effective relief when used as directed for baby’s fever and minor aches and pains, including teething pain
- Relieves symptoms of cold, flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache
- Dye-free formula
- Oral suspension is easy to administer
- Works without upsetting little stomachs
- Contains 160 milligrams of acetaminophen per 5 milliliters Tylenol is #1 pediatrician recommended brand for pain and fever
- Cherry flavor
Reduce your baby’s fever and relieve pain, including teething pain with Infants’ Tylenol Oral Suspension. Containing 160 milligrams of acetaminophen per 5 milliliters, this dye-free product temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache. This cherry-flavored product works without upsetting little stomachs and comes in an oral suspension that makes administration easy. Ask a doctor about dosage for infants under 2 years or 24 pounds.
Questions or comments? call 1-800-458-1635 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United States
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Push air out of syringe. Insert syringe tip into bottle opening
- Flip bottle upside down. Pull yellow part of syringe to correct dose
- Dispense liquid slowly into child’s mouth, toward inner cheek
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance
- Weight (lb), Age (yr), Dose (mL)*
- Under 24 (lb), under 2 years, ask a doctor
- 24-35 (lb), 2-3 years, 5 mL
- * or as directed by a doctor
Attention: use only enclosed syringe specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
- Tamper evident statement
©Johnson & Johnson
Liver warning: this product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. (1-800-222-1222) quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Reduces fever
- Relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold
- Sore throat