Simple protection with Coppertone SPORT FREE Sunscreen Lotion that is free of oxybenzone, parabens, PABA, and fragrance. Designed to stay on strong when you sweat, this high-performance sunscreen protects you from the sun with a durable and water-resistant formula (80 minutes) that leaves a light, breathable feeling on your skin. Delivering broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, this sunscreen contains moisturizers and Vitamin E to help your skin’s antioxidant defense. Depend on this tough sunscreen for outdoor activities where every moment counts, whether it’s at the big game, the jobsite, running or cycling. This pack includes one 7-fluid-ounce SPF 50 sunscreen lotion bottle. Use and reapply as directed.
Made in United States
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Helps prevent sunburn