Dollar Shave Clubs grooming products were made with your skin and hair in mind, and as part of our mission to help guys look, feel, and smell their best. Introducing our latest new way to try our razors: the Dollar Shave Club 6 Blade vs 4 Blade Razor Starter Set. Containing a sturdy, grippy handle, and both a 6 Blade and a 4 Blade cartridge, this set has everything you need to tackle any hair situation. By giving both our blades a test drive, you can find the shave that’s right for you. Our 6 Blade Razor is known for its extra-close shave and a built-in trimmer blade. It can get into any tricky nooks and crannies, like under a nose or up against a sideburn. Need an all-terrain shave? The 4 Blade Razor sports optimally-spaced razor blades that make it easy to rinse out, meaning your free to tackle longer hair wherever it grows. Both of the cartridges in this pack are compatible with our weighty, diamond-patterned grip handle. Step up your shaving kit with our pre and post shave products: Member favorites Shave Butter and Post Shave Dew are the perfect pair to take this already amazing shave to the next level. Whatever you choose, our mission has always been simple: to make products that make your shaving routine as smooth as humanly possible.
- Check out the Dollar Shave Club 6 Blade vs 4 Blade Razor Starter Set: with a sturdy handle, one 6 Blade cartridge and one 4 Blade cartridge. Take both of our blade types for a test run.
- Try the 6 Blade Razor for its extra-close shave and a built-in trimmer blade. The 4 Blade Razor sports optimally-spaced razor blades for easy rinsing, to tackle hair wherever it grows.
- Both razor types are compatible with the included weighty, gripped handle. And with the combination of both the 4 blade and 6 blade, you’ll be able to shave any hair type on any body part.
- Not sure if the 4 blade or 6 blade is better for how or what you shave? Get this pack and try them both. Pro tip: also great for those who want separate razors for different body parts.
- No matter which blade you’re using, help make your shave extra comfortable with our pre and post shave products. Check out Shave Butter and Post Shave Cream to help achieve incredible smoothness.
- Dollar Shave Clubs got all the men’s grooming products you could possibly need to tackle any shave. Welcome to the Club.
Made in United States