- Relieves constipation & irregularity
- Gentle, predictable fast relief
- #1 doctor recommended brand
- Gentle, predictable, fast relief
- #1 doctor recommended brand (among stimulant laxatives)
Easy-to-insert, comfort shaped suppositories provide fast relief from constipation.
1-888-285-9159 (English/Spanish) M-F, 8:30-5 EST
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 suppository in a single daily dose. Peel open plastic. Insert suppository well into rectum, pointed end first. Retain about 15 to 20 minutes
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 suppository in a single daily dose
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). © 2014 Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
For rectal use only.Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
When using this product it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness, rectal burning and mild cramps.Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Tamper evident: Individually sealed for your protection.Do Not Swallow.