- Zero mercury
- 3 volt
Don’t let their small size fool you: This Energizer 2032 Lithium Coin 3-Volt Battery delivers big time on long-lasting, dependable power for your coin-battery-operated items. From heart rate or glucose monitors, to remotes, keyless entry systems, key fobs, watches, toys and games, and even more specialized devices, our coin batteries are compatible with the devices that fit your life, so you can keep going. These reliable and durable Energizer Coin Lithium Batteries are able to withstand a wide range of temperatures (from -22 to 140 F) and can hold power in storage for up to ten years, giving you coin battery power you can depend on. Responsibly designed with zero mercury and child-resistant safety packaging to keep your little one safe, it’s easy to see why Energizer Lithium Coin Batteries are the right choice for your specialty devices.
- Energizer 2032 Lithium Coin Battery
- Delivers long-lasting, dependable performance in specialty devices like heart rate monitors, remotes, keyless entry systems, glucose monitors, toys, and games
- Holds power for up to 10 years in storage, ensuring you have Lithium Coin Batteries ready when you need them
- Cell size: 2032; IEC: CR2032; Type: Lithium Coin; Volt: 3
- Replacement for: L14, DL2032, SB-T15, and 5004LC
- These lithium batteries can withstand a wide temperature range, from -22 to 140 F
Made in Indonesia, Indonesia, Indonesia, CHINA, CHINA, CHINA, Japan, Japan, and Japan
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death in as little as 2 hours due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus. Immediately see doctor; have doctor phone (202) 625-3333 collect. Keep in original package until ready to use. Dispose of used batteries immediately
- Risk of fire. Batteries can explode or leak and cause injury if installed backwards, disassembled, charged, crushed, mixed with used or other battery types, or exposed to fire or high temperature
California only: Perchlorate Material – special handling may apply.