- For babies 0-12 months
- Supports growth & immune system
- Proven to reduce frequent spit-up
Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula is specially formulated with a thicker consistency clinically proven to reduce spit-up by over 50%* while providing complete nutrition for your infant up to 12 months, unlike just adding rice cereal to formula. Spit-up is common side effect of your baby’s developing digestive system. But a switch to Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula can make a difference. *Based on a clinical study of Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula before the addition of DFIA, ARA, and prebiotics with infants who spit up frequently (5 or more spit-ups per day), comparing frequency and volume of spit up after feeding Enfamil A.R. to the same babies at the beginning of the study **Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician recommended brand of Infant Formula – QuintilesIMS, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017.
- Clinically proven to reduce spit-up by over 50% in 1 week*
- Meets reflux reduction guidelines, as set by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Gentle, complete nutrition tailored for your baby through their first 12 months
- Proprietary Triple Health Guard blend that has DHA to help support brain development, prebiotics and vitamins to help support immune health, and 30 total nutrients to complement the diet
- Enfamil is the #1 Infant Formula brand recommended by pediatricians**
Made in UNITED STATES
The baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Use only as directed by a medical professional. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should NOT be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by a doctor. Discuss with the doctor which formula is appropriate for the baby. Discuss with your baby’s doctor whether you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and whether they need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
1) Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula.
2) Pour the desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
3) Cap bottle and SHAKE WELL. Let bottle sit 5 minutes. SHAKE AGAIN. Use the chart on product label for correct amounts of water and powder. Use scoop in tub or can to measure powder. Store DRY scoop in lid holder in tub or in can.
©2013 Mead Johnson & Company, LLC
Nonfat milk, vegetable oil (palm olein, coconut, soy and high oleic sunflower oils), rice starch, lactose, maltodextrin, galactooligosaccharides*, polydextrose*, less than 1%: Mortierella alpina oil**, Crypthecodinium cohnii oil***, calcium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, sodium citrate, cupric sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, choline chloride, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, vitamin D3, riboflavin, thiamin hydrochloride, vitamin B6 hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin K1, biotin, vitamin B12, inositol, vitamin E acetate, vitamin A palmitate, taurine, L-carnitine, * A type of prebiotic, ** A source of arachidonic acid (ARA), *** A source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result. Refer to the product label for the most accurate information. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40 degrees F (2-4 degrees C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, use formula within 1 hour or discard.