- Formulated to reduce fussiness & gas
- Helps support growth & the immune system
- Milk & lactose free
Enfamil ProSobee Infant Formula is a soy-based Infant Formula with plant-sourced protein that is naturally easy on sensitive tummies. It is suitable for infants with lactose intolerance and a dairy-free alternative to milk-based formula. Also perfect for families with special dietary needs (vegetarian or Kosher). Enfamil ProSobee helps reduce fussiness and gas sometimes caused by milk-based formulas. *Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician recommended brand of Infant Formula – QuintilesIMS, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017. **Enfamil Infant Formula that had 0.32% of total fatty acids as DHA.
- Soy-based alternative to milk-based formula, completely lactose & dairy free
- Helps reduce fussiness & gas caused by sensitivity to milk-based formulas
- Gentle, complete nutrition tailored for your baby through their first 12 months
- Enfamil is the #1 Infant Formula brand recommended by pediatricians*
- Enfamil ProSobee has the same brain-nourishing DHA levels** as Enfamil routine formula to foster cognitive brain development
Made in United States
The baby¿s health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Use only as directed by a medical professional. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should NOT be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by a doctor. Discuss with the doctor which formula is appropriate for the baby. Discuss with your baby’s doctor whether you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and whether they need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula.
- Pour the desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
- Cap bottle and SHAKE WELL. Use the chart on product label for correct amounts of water and powder. Use scoop in tub or can to measure powder. Store DRY scoop in lid holder in tub or in can.
© 2005 Mead Johnson & Company
Corn syrup solids (54%), vegetable oil (26%), soy protein isolate (14%), and less than 2%: calcium phosphate, potassium chloride, sodium citrate, calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, magnesium phosphate, potassium citrate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, cupric sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, Mortierella alpina oil (A source of arachidonic acid (ARA)), Crypthecodinium cohnii oil (A source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)), L-methionine, choline chloride, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, vitamin D3, riboflavin, thiamin hydrochloride, vitamin B6 hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin K1, biotin, vitamin B12, inositol, taurine, vitamin E acetate, L-carnitine, vitamin A palmitate
Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result. Refer to the product label for the most accurate information. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40 degrees F (2-4 degrees C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins, use formula within 1 hour or discard.