From kids’ sports gear to your dogs favorite slobbery toy, your home is full of hidden stinks. With a Febreze Fade Defy PLUG Air Freshener, you can eliminate odors with a continuous fresh scent. While other pluggable air fresheners fade quickly, the Fade Defy Plug is true to its name, and keeps its fresh scent for a full 50 days on low. And this scent refill pack comes with one Fade Defy PLUG refill so you can keep that freshness going. When its time for a refill, the automatic air freshener will let you know with a handy low-level indicator light. Ready to hit refresh in your home and be an A+ odor eliminator? Just refill the Febreze Fade Defy PLUG and plug it into any outlet (they’ll even rotate if your outlet is upside down) in any high-traffic area of your home the kitchen, bathroom, or anywhere else odors like to linger. With the calming scent of Mediterranean Lavender, you can enjoy a delightful floral breeze of freshness. Looking for an instant burst of fresh on funky fabrics? Give Febreze Fabric Refresher a try.
- Includes (1) scented oil refill for Fade Defy PLUG
- Eliminate household odors with first-day freshness that lasts 50 days on low with digitally controlled scent release
- Relax in a sweet lavender field with the invigorating scent of Mediterranean Lavender
- Plug air freshener perfect for bedrooms, kitchens, and hallways
- Continuous, automatic odor elimination and fresh scent
Made in Mexico
- Remove warmer and discard empty bottle unit. From new refill, unscrew both caps and discard.
- Insert bottle unit completely into warmer until you hear a click.
- Adjust warmer to desired intensity.
- Insert warmer unit UPRIGHT into outlet. Rotate plug if necessary. Placing warmer on its side or upside down will cause leakage.
- Warmer has a light to remind you it may be time for a new refill.
©Procter & Gamble
EYE IRRITANT. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Do not put fingers into product vent. Wash hands after handling.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
FIRST AID TREATMENT:
- Contains fragrance oils.
- If swallowed, call a poison control center or physician immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, rinse with plenty of water for 20 minutes. If eye irritation persists, consult a physician.