Febreze PLUG cleans away odors, instead of simply covering them up. Plus, this air freshener plug cleans away stinks for 1200 hours with just one pluggable refill (on low setting). Simply plug into any outlet to clean away stinks with a fresh, citrusy twist. Febreze PLUG air freshener refills are compatible with both the classic and newly redesigned Febreze plug warmers.
Like what you smell? Febreze is also available in Febreze AIR (air freshener spray) and Febreze CAR (car air freshener vent clip).
- Cleans away odors rather than just masks them and leaves behind a light, fresh scent
- Get 1200 hours of Febreze freshness (on low setting) from one Febreze PLUG odor eliminator refill (that’s 72,000 minutes!)
- Febreze PLUG (formerly Febreze NOTICEables) air freshener refills are compatible with all versions of Febreze plug warmers
- Just plug into any outlet to start cleaning away your tough stinks in the kitchen, mud room, or even pet odors
- Alternates between two complementary scented oils, so your two nostrils won’t stop sniffing them
- Perfect for removing pesky background odors from living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, and well anywhere
- We do not use phthalates, formaldehyde or flammable propellants as ingredients when we make Febreze
Made in Mexico
- Remove warmer and discard empty bottle unit. From new refill, unscrew both caps and discard.
- Insert bottle unit completely into warmer until you hear a click.
- Adjust warmer to desired intensity.
- Insert warmer unit UPRIGHT into outlet. Rotate plug if necessary. Placing warmer on its side or upside down will cause leakage.
- Warmer has a light to remind you it may be time for a new refill.
©Procter & Gamble
EYE IRRITANT. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
Do not put fingers into product vent. Wash hands after handling.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
FIRST AID TREATMENT:
- Contains fragrance oils.
- IF SWALLOWED, call a poison control center or physician immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, rinse with plenty of water for 20 minutes. If eye irritation persists, consult a physician.