- 0.75 oz Original denture adhesive cream
- Helps to prevent gum soreness
- Promotes a more comfortable denture fit
Promotes a Strong, All-Day Hold
- Powerful Seal Helps to Prevent Food from Getting between Dentures & Gums
- Helps to Prevent Gum Soreness for Promoting a More Comfortable Denture Fit
- #1 Dentist Recommended Denture Adhesive Brand*
- Great for Full & Partial Plate Denture Wearers
Fixodent® Complete Original denture adhesive’s unique seal supports denture care that’s comfortable, and promotes a strong, long-lasting hold. Original dental cream is formulated to help prevent gum soreness** and provide an improved denture fit**, allowing you to smile confidently, all day long! From denture adhesives to denture cleansers, Fixodent helps give you denture care confidence. If you’re one of the 33 million people of all ages and walks of life who have dentures, Fixodent can help you to face each day with confidence. The power of the #1 dentist recommended denture adhesive brand* helps prevent slipping and helps to keep food from getting in-between dentures and gums. It’s great for both full plate and partial dentures.
Made in the USA
*data on file
**vs. no adhesive.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. If for any reason you are not satisfied with this product, please call 1-800-974-9952 within 60 days of purchase with store receipt and UPC. Void in Maine.
1) Clean & Dry Dentures.
2) Apply Adhesive in thin strips.
3) Insert Dentures and hold briefly in place.
Important: Do not use more product than recommended. If product oozes off denture in your mouth you are using too much. Do not use product more than once a day. With proper use this tube should last at least 7 to 8 weeks. Do not use excess product for poorly fitting dentures. Consult your dentist regularly to ensure you have properly fitting dentures.
©Procter & Gamble
Calcium/Zinc PVM/MA, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Silica, Red 27 Lake
Do not use more than directed. Contains zinc. Excessive and prolonged zinc intake is reported to be associated with serious health problems. Consult a doctor if using other products containing zinc.