Keep your child dry and worry free with the #1 Nighttime Underwear* for bedwetting. GoodNites provide the best nighttime protection guaranteed** for kids age 3-12. These disposable pants feature 5 Layer Protection to absorb & lock away wetness and Double Leg Barriers to help eliminate leaks. GoodNites also feature a super stretchy waistband for an underwear-like fit that accommodates all body shapes. Unlike training pants, GoodNites bedwetting underwear discreetly absorb odor and offer 40% more protection*** where he needs it most. Plus your child will love going to bed wearing his favorite Marvel superhero designs. GoodNites for Boys are available in Size XS (28-45 lb.), S/M (38-65 lb.), and L/XL (60-125+ lb.). *Youth Pant Category. **Details at goodnites.com/en-us/best-nighttime-protection. ***vs. the leading training pant.
- The #1 Nighttime Underwear* brand that has helped more than 10 million kids manage overnight bed wetting
- Nighttime bed wetting pants with 40% more protection vs. the leading training pant
- Best Nighttime Protection Guaranteed** with 5 Layer Protection and extra absorbency where he needs it most, plus Double Leg Barriers to help prevent leaks
- Super stretchy waistband that provides a soft, underwear-like fit for all body shapes
- Discreet odor absorption that allows your child to worry less about the mess
- Awesome Marvel superhero designs your child will love wearing to bed
- Available in sizes XS (28-45 lb.), S/M (38-65 lb.), and L/XL (60- 125+ lb.)
- Packaging may vary from image shown
Made in United States
Huggies diapers contain safe, absorbent particles that gel when wet. If you notice a small amount of gel-like material on your baby’s skin, it can be removed with a baby wipe or damp washcloth.
IMPORTANT: Choking may result from anything children put into their mouths. To avoid risk of choking, do not allow your child to tear the underpant. Discard any torn or unsealed pant. Like most articles of clothing, disposable underpants burn if exposed to flames. Always keep your child away from any source of flame. To avoid suffocation, keep plastic bags away from children.