- Helps prevent sunburn
- Island botanicals soothe and pamper
- Antioxidants nourish the skin
Hawaiian Tropic Pump Oils drench your skin with moisture, while protecting you from the sun’s rays. Our formula pampers and soothes skin, while its scent sends you directly to the tropics.
- Classic COCONUT FRAGRANCE
- Contains a blend of RICH OILS
- Enriched with COCOA BUTTER and ALOE VERA
Made in United States
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- May stain some fabrics.
Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions). Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by sun.