Ivarest contains trusted, effective ingredients to relieve itching & discomfort caused by poison ivy, oak & sumac, insect bites and minor skin irritations for up to 8 hours and features a tone-neutral protective coating.
The double relief formula includes:
- Antihistamine to help stop the reaction
- Analgesic to soothe itch fast
- Plus a skin protectant to help dry the rash
Dries the oozing and weeping of poison:
Made in USA
- Do not use more often than directed.
- As soon as possible after exposure, wash affected area with soap and water. Gently pat dry.
- Apply Ivarest liberally to form a layer you can not see through.
- Wash hands after use.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
©2016 Blistex Inc.
For external use only.
Do not use on large areas of the body or with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth.
Ask a doctor before use on chicken pox and on measles.
When using this product do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Avoid contact with clothing. Ivarest may stain certain fabrics.
For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, insect bites or minor skin irritations.
Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, oak and sumac.