- Relieves diarrhea
- For nausea & upset stomach
- With electrolytes to help you recover
Goes to the source. This product also contains two electrolytes to help you recover fast.
Made in Canada
- Shake well immediately before each use
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 30 mL or 2 tablespoonfuls
- For accurate dosing, use convenient pre-measured dose cup
- Repeat dose every 1/2 hour to 1 hour as needed
- Do not exceed 8 doses in 24 hours
- Use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- Each 15 mL tablespoonful contains: Sodium 4 mg
- Each 15 mL tablespoonful contains: Total salicylates 130 mg
- Low sodium
©© 2008 Chattem Inc.
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye¿s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Contains salicylate.
Do not take if you are
- Allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- Taking other salicylate products
Do not use if you have
- An ulcer
- A bleeding problem
- Bloody or black stool
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Mucus in the stool
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for
- Anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur. Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms get worse
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- Diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.