- Treats vaginal yeast infections
- Relieves external itching & irritation
- #1 doctor recommended brand
Vaginal yeast infection treatment: 3 ready-to-use pre-filled applicators (200mg Miconazole Nitrate cream)
Clinically proven vaginal antifungal treatment
#1 Doctor and Gynecologist Recommended brand
Regular strength option for women who want consistent treatment and relief at moderate dosage levels
Use with Monistat Intense Itch Relief Cream to help relieve the associated external itching and irritation caused by yeast infections
Monistat 3-Day Yeast Infection Treatment (200mg of Miconazole Nitrate) is a great option for women who want a less concentrated treatment at moderate dosage levels. This package contains three pre-filled applicators. Monistat is the #1 Doctor and Gynecologist Recommended over-the-counter (OTC) yeast infection brand and starts working right at the site of infection. If you do not feel some relief within 3 days, or complete relief within 7 days, stop using the product and consult your healthcare professional. Monistat treats five out of the five most common types of yeast infections and relieves symptoms four times faster than the leading prescription pill.
Made in ZAMBIA
How to choose the right Monistat for you:
- Choose the dosage: Monistat is available in 1, 3, or 7 day dosing
- Choose form: Monistat is available in Less Mess Ovule, soothing creams and traditional suppositories
- Choose system: Complete Therapy contains the cure, external itch relief cream and cool wipes. Cure & Itch Relief contains the cure and external itch relief cream. Simple Cure contains just the cure
Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information.Adults and children 12 years and over: Applicators: insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 3 nights in a row. Throw applicator away after use. Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor. Other Information:
Do not use if printed wrapper is torn, open, or incompletely sealed.Store at 20 degrees-25 degrees C (68 degrees-77 degrees F). © Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
For vaginal use only.Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system
- Been exposed to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.When using this product:
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease (STDs)
- Do not have vaginal intercourse
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
If you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms do not get better after 3 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.For the treatment of vaginal yeast infections (candidiasis).