- Relieves symptoms of common cold & flu
- For cough & nasal congestion
- Use with minor aches & pains
Sometimes, when you’re sick, you’re really sick. Sore throat, stuffy nose, fever, headache, cough – you name it, you’ve got it. Maximum Strength Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Cold has your back. Just one dose relieves 9 symptoms so you can get on with your day.
- 1 Dose, 9 Symptom Relief, Maximum Strength Formula
- Relieves Aches, Fever, & Sore Throat
- Controls Cough
- Relieves Nasal & Chest Congestion
- Thins & Loosens Mucus
Made in United Kingdom
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- For children under 12 years of age
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. When using this product do not use more than directed.Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Uses: Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms: cough; nasal congestion; minor aches and pains; sore throat; headache. Temporarily reduces fever. Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.