Nature Made Biotin 1,000 mcg Softgels contain biotin, which supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, protein and fats.* Biotin is part of the family of B vitamins and is also known as vitamin B7.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 120-day supply of Nature Made Biotin 1000 mcg Softgels, 120 softgels per bottle
- Biotin supports carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism.*
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No synthetic dyes, no artificial flavors, gluten free.
- USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. www.uspverified.org
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Made in United States
Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing. ©Nature Made
Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax, Water, Rapeseed Lecithin, Colors Added (Including Carmine)