- Recommended amount of critical omega-3s
- Supports heart health
- Just 1 small softgel per day
Trust your heart health with Nature Made Burp-Less^^ Mini Omega-3** from Fish Oil, purified to remove mercury.*^ Nature Made Burp-Less Mini Omega-3** softgels are 60% smaller than our regular Fish Oil supplements but provide the same amount of heart-healthy omega-3 by using a highly concentrated fish oil.*^^^ Nature Made Burp-Less Mini Omega-3** has 788 mg of omega-3 concentrate from fish oil, which provides 500 mg of omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in our smallest softgel. The omega-3 in fish oil (EPA and DHA) help support a healthy heart.* Nature Made Burp-Less Fish Oil is specially coated to help prevent a fishy odor and aftertaste. Nature Made supports leading heart health experts who recommend consuming 250-500 mg of EPA/DHA per day to help support a healthy heart.* Get the recommended amount of omega-3^^^ in just one Burp-Less Mini Omega-3**, when taken daily with a meal for optimal absorption. Fish oils used to produce this product are derived from wild caught ocean fish, not farm raised fish.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 60-day supply of Nature Made Burp-Less Mini Omega-3** from Fish Oil, 60 softgels per bottle
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3s fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. (See nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content.)
- Only 1 softgel provides 540 mg of heart-healthy omega-3 (500 mg EPA/DHA).*
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. Purified to remove mercury.^ No color added, no artificial flavors, gluten free.
^Purified to remove PCBs, dioxins and furans, and mercury to ensure levels below 0.09 ppm, 2 ppt WHO TEQs, and 0.1 ppm respectively.
^^Coated to reduce fish burps.
^^^Recommended amount equates to a calculation based on approximately 3,500 mg of omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA found in two servings of fatty fish per week.
**As ethyl esters
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Made in Norway((Fish oil)), Canada((Fish oil)), and United States
Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal for optimal absorption. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing. ©Nature Made
Gelatin, Glycerin, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Water, Triethyl Citrate, Polysorbate 80, Tocopherols, Glyceryl Monostearate, Propylene Glycol
Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, mackerel) and soy. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing. If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, facing surgery, have bleeding problems, or undergoing any treatment which may affect the ability of blood to clot, consult your physician before taking this product.