- Vital for red blood cell formation
- Formulated for easy absorption
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
Nature Made Iron provides 65 mg iron to help individuals lacking in iron meet their nutrient needs for this essential mineral. Iron is an essential part of hemoglobin, the protein substance which enables red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the body. Made with colors derived from natural sources.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 180-day supply of Nature Made Iron 65 mg (from Ferrous Sulfate) Tablets, 180 tablets per bottle.
- Vital for red blood cell formation*
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No synthetic dyes, no artificial flavors, no artificial sweeteners, gluten free.
- USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. www.uspverified.org
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in United States(with globally sourced ingredients)
Adults, for iron deficiency, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing. ©Nature Made
Cellulose Gel, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Color Added, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate, Polysorbate 80
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Iron supplements may interact with certain medications if you are taking prescription medications, or are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.