- Essential for energy production
- For a healthy nervous system
- #1 Pharmacist recommended
Along with other B vitamins, vitamin B12 is important for converting the food you eat into cellular energy.* Vitamin B12 is also important for proper red blood cell formation and normal function of the nervous system.* Vitamin B12 supplements may be important for vegetarians and vegans who avoid dietary sources rich in vitamin B12.*
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 50-day supply of Nature Made Sublingual Vitamin B12 1000 mcg Micro-Lozenges, 50 lozenges per bottle
- Helps support nervous system function and convert food into cellular energy*
- Adults, take 1 lozenge daily with a meal. Place lozenge under tongue until dissolved before swallowing.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No color added, no preservatives.
- USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. www.uspverified.org
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Made in USA(with globally sourced ingredients)
Adults, take 1 lozenge daily with a meal. Place lozenge under tongue until dissolved before swallowing. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing. ©Nature Made
Mannitol, Corn Starch, Crospovidone, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Sucralose, Natural and Artificial Cherry Flavor
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted deal under cap is broken or missing. Contains: Wheat.