- Neutrogena Beach Defense spray sunscreen with SPF 50 to help prevent sunburn
The sunscreen spray features an oxybenzone-free formula and is lightweight and PABA-free
Protects from aging UVA & burning UVB rays & may decrease risk of skin cancer caused by the sun when used as directed
Formulated with Helioplex Technology, it offers superior broad-spectrum sun protection
Beach-strength spray is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes and perfect for active families
Sunscreen spray dries fast and is easy to apply with little-to-no mess; convenient for on-the-go
This SPF 50 sunscreen spray can stand up to any outdoor activity while protecting active families
Helps defend against sun & water damage from the #1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand
Help give your skin superior protection from harsh summer elements with Neutrogena Beach Defense Spray Body Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 50. Ideal for active families, this beach-strength sunscreen spray is clinically proven to help defend against the signs of sun and water damage and may decrease the risk of skin cancer caused by the sun when used as directed. Featuring an oxybenzone-free formula and stabilized with Helioplex Technology, it offers superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. Convenient for on-the-go, the easy-to-use spray can provides no-mess application for all of your family’s outdoor activities. This SPF 50 spray sunscreen is lightweight, PABA-free, and water-resistant for up to 80 minutes and comes from the #1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand.
Questions?Call toll-free 800-299-4788 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
Made in United States
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
Johnson & Johnson
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep away from face to avoid breathing it
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Danger: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120F (48C). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the content can be harmful or fatal.