- Controls symptoms of dandruff, psoriasis
- Effective from the first use
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- 6-fl. oz bottle of Neutrogena T/Gel Extra Strength Therapeutic Shampoo with coal tar extract
Anti-dandruff shampoo helps relieve the most persistent symptoms of an itchy, flaky scalp
Provides redness and scalp itch relief caused by scalp psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis & dandruff
Contains Neutar Technology with 1% coal tar, which is proven to deliver effective scalp therapy
Gentle enough for daily use, it can be used just once to reduce symptoms for an entire week
Extra strength formula gently cleanses with conditioners that help leave hair manageable and soft
From the #1 dermatologist-recommended medicated shampoo brand, it starts working after one use
Recognized by the National Psoriasis Foundation, the anti-dandruff shampoo provides lasting relief
Get lasting relief from the most resistant scalp conditions with Neutrogena T/Gel Extra Strength Therapeutic Shampoo. Gentle enough for daily use, the alcohol-free formula of this anti-dandruff shampoo effectively controls redness and itchy, flaky scalp caused by persistent scalp conditions, including chronic scalp psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, and common dandruff. From the #1 dermatologist-recommended medicated shampoo brand, this therapeutic shampoo contains Neutar Technology with 1% coal tar, an ingredient proven to deliver effective scalp therapy that continues working hours after use. Its extra strength formula gently cleanses with added conditioners that help leave hair manageable and feeling beautifully soft. Recognized by the National Psoriasis Foundation, this dandruff treatment begins working after just one use and can be used once a week to reduce dandruff for an entire week.* *Use as directed, for best result use twice a week.
Call toll-free 877-256-4247 or 215-273-8755 (collect).
Made in UNITED STATES
For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
Wet hair thoroughly
For external use only
Do not use
- For prolonged periods without consulting a doctor.
- This product with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a condition that covers a large area of the body.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
In rare instances, temporary discoloration of gray, blonde, bleached, or tinted hair may occur.
Store away from direct sunlight.