- 5-oz of Neutrogena hydro boost exfoliating cleanser to gently cleanse, exfoliate & hydrate skin
- Face cleanser contains naturally-derived skin smoothers that remove dirt, oil & dry surface skin
- Specially formulated with hyaluronic acid, an ingredient known for its moisturizing properties
- This gentle exfoliating face wash is clinically proven to increase skin’s hydration level
- Lightweight gel-cream hyaluronic acid face wash gently exfoliates and is suitable for daily use
- Hydrating facial cleanser locks in moisture for instantly soft, supple and refreshed skin
- Dermatologist recommended brand lightweight gel-cream face wash is soap-, oil- and paraben-free
- The unique formula of this hydrating facial cleanser is also non-comedogenic and won’t clog pores
Gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, this gentle exfoliating face wash is clinically proven to increase skin’s hydration level and lock it in for instantly soft, supple, and refreshed skin. The lightweight gel-cream cleanser has naturally-derived skin smoothers that effectively remove dirt, oil, and dry surface skin. Gentle enough for daily use, our hyaluronic acid face wash is soap-free, oil-free, paraben-free and non-comedogenic.
Questions? 800-582-4048; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755. www.neutrogena.com
Made in Canada
Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.
©Johnson & Johnson
Water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, glycerin, sodium hydrolyzed potato starch dodecenylsuccinate, acrylates crosspolymer-4, cellulose, polysorbate 20, citric acid, sodium benzoate, glycolic acid, fragrance, lactic acid, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.