- 0.5-fl. oz tube of Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel with Witch Hazel to visibly reduce breakouts
Acne treatment is clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in 8 hours
Goes on clear while the maximum-strength formula clears and helps prevent emerging breakouts
Spot treatment gel formulated with salicylic acid acne medicine to help treat and prevent acne
Acne gel also contains witch hazel, a natural ingredient known for its skin-soothing properties
Features Micro-Clear Technology which is clinically proven to boost the delivery of acne medicine
Designed for acne-prone skin, it helps prevent breakouts, even before they become visible
From the #1 dermatologist-recommended acne brand, this spot treatment clears pores deep at the source
Clear breakouts quickly and effectively with Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Treatment Gel with Witch Hazel. Our maximum-strength acne treatment for breakout emergencies clears breakouts fast and helps prevent emerging breakouts, even before they become visible. This acne medicine features Micro-Clear Technology, a powerful technology clinically shown to boost delivery of salicylic acid acne medicine to clear congested pores and speed acne treatment deep at the source. The unique formula of this spot treatment gel also contains witch hazel, a natural ingredient known for its skin-soothing properties. Clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in 8 hours, it can be applied up to three times a day as a pimple spot treatment for acne-prone skin.
Questions? 800-299-4786; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 or www.neutrogena.com
Made in Brazil(Active)
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1-3 times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Store at Room Temperature.
Johnson & Johnson
For external use only. Flammable: Keep away from open fire or flame. When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the treatment of acne.