- Pump bottle of Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair anti-wrinkle daily retinol face & neck cream
- Anti-wrinkle moisturizer formula with hydrating hyaluronic acid rejuvenates the look of skin
- Moisturizer visibly reduces the look of stubborn wrinkles, including cheek and forehead wrinkles
- Super charged anti-wrinkle formula is combined with SPF 30 sunscreen for UVA and UVB sun protection
- Clinically proven anti-wrinkle retinol moisturizer to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Retinol SA renews the look of skin, helping to smooth wrinkles and diminish the look of dark spots
- Glucose Complex is a Retinol SA booster to accelerate skin surface activity for fast results
- In clinical trials, women experienced noticeable results in just one week of use
Help hydrate and protect your skin while reducing the look of wrinkles with Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen. This fast-acting retinol face & neck cream visibly reduces the look of stubborn wrinkles–including crow’s feet and cheek wrinkles. Great for a daily skincare routine, it also helps reduce the look of fine lines and texture and brightens and evens skin tone. In a clinical trial, women experienced noticeable results in just one week of use. Our clinically proven anti-wrinkle formula, it is clinically proven to leave skin feeling smoother and looking healthier. With Retinol SA, it continuously renews the look of skin, helping to smooth wrinkles fast and diminish the look of dark spots. Glucose Complex, a Retinol SA booster, helps accelerate the skin’s surface activity for fast results. Formula with hyaluronic acid adds line-plumping moisture to help hydrate, replenish and rejuvenate the look of skin. Retinol moisturizer formula contains SPF 30 for daily sun protection.
Questions? Visit .neutrogena.com or call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United States
For sunscreen use
- apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use.
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Johnson & Johnson
For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.