- Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Acne-Concealing Pressed Powder Compact facial makeup
Conceal and help treat acne breakouts with this salicylic acid powder for oily and sensitive skin
This oil-absorbing makeup offers coverage to provide a fresh, shine-free look to your face
Formulated with salicylic acid acne medicine, the powder helps treat, clear and prevent breakouts
Oil-absorbing powder contains minerals that help control shine while being gentle on the skin
The oil-free pressed powder is made with a non-comedogenic formula, so it won’t clog pores
Anti-acne makeup is suitable for daily use & great to integrate into a skincare or beauty routine
Cover, treat, and help prevent breakouts with the Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Acne-Concealing Pressed Powder Compact. This oil-absorbing makeup provides a fresh, shine-free look to your face. Containing minerals plus Microclear technology with salicylic acid acne medicine, the non-comedogenic formula of this daily acne makeup works to help clear, treat, cover and prevent breakouts while being gentle to skin. The compact also contains oil-absorbing powders for shine control that’s gentle on the skin. Anti-acne makeup is suitable for daily use & great to integrate into a skincare or beauty routine.
Questions? Call toll-free 800-480-4812 or 215-273-8755 (collect) or www.neutrogena.com
Made in United States
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Other information Protect from Excessive Heat (40C/104F).
Johnson & Johnson
- For external use only
- When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.