- can of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Broad Spectrum SPF 100+ Sunscreen Spray
- Lightweight & non-greasy, the sheer sunscreen mist protects skin with a weightless, clean feel
- This broad spectrum sunscreen helps protect against sunburn with the active ingredient avobenzone
- The Helioplex technology protects against skin-aging UVA rays & skin-burning UVB rays
- This spray body sunscreen is also oil-free and non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores
- Water resistant for 80 minutes and, when used as directed, may decrease the risk for skin cancer
- Quick absorb formula is easy to apply with little-to-no mess; convenient for outdoors & on-the-go
- Sheer-protecting sunscreen from the #1 dermatologist recommended sun care brand
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray with Broad Spectrum SPF 100+ provides powerful sun protection that you will love to wear to help prevent sunburn. Featuring avobenzone as an active ingredient and with Helioplex technology, this non-greasy sunscreen provides superior UVA/UVB protection in an easy-to-use spray format. The sunscreen spray formula also absorbs quickly with a sheer, ultralight finish and a weightless, clean feel. This SPF 100+ sunscreen mist is non-comedogenic and oil-free, so it won’t leave a heavy residue or clog pores and, when used as directed, may decrease the risk of skin cancer. Convenient for on-the-go, the easy-to-use spray can provides no-mess application for face and body. This spray sunscreen is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes and comes from the #1 dermatologist recommended sun care brand. Apply prior to sun exposure to keep skin protected during outdoor activities like gardening, biking, hiking, boating or going on a walk.
Questions or Comments? Call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
Made in United States
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
- Do not apply in windy conditions.
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
Johnson & Johnson
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep away from face to avoid breathing it
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Danger: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120F (48C). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun