- Intended to prevent pregnancy
- 35% thinner than standard condom
- Soft, smoother and purer
35% Thinner than our Standard Condom
Triple Tested Sensatex™ Advanced Latex Formula
Hyperthin®. Closer Than Ever.
ONE® Vanish™ is a breakthrough in latex technology, resulting in a condom that is 35% thinner than our standard condom with the same high quality standards that you expect from ONE®. Made with an advanced latex formula called Sensatex™, ONE® Condoms are softer, smoother, clearer and purer, providing a more pleasurable experience for both of you.
Together We Are One™
ONE® is more than just the maker of high-quality pleasure products. We are a group of personally and socially responsible people committed to helping you have better, healthier relationships. When you choose ONE®, you’re making a real difference in the lives of others. We donate a portion of each sale to an on-going HIV/AIDS outreach and prevention programs.
12 Premium Latex Condoms
with 2 Move® Lubricant Samples
Nominal Width: 53 +/- 2 mm; Length > 180 mm
Lubricated Condoms with Reservoir Tip | 3 ml Premium Silicone Lubricant Packs
Made in Malaysia
- Store at room temperature in a dark, dry place.
- Avoid excessive heat.
- Check the expiration date on the condom wrapper.
- Do not use expired condoms.
- Do not open condom package with scissors or teeth.
- Store at room temperature
© 2015 One
Lubricant: Dimethicone, Dimethiconol
Important Information (Lubricant): ONE Move is a personal lubricant for penile and/or vaginal application, intended to moisturize and lubricate, to enhance the ease and comfort of intimate sexual activity and supplement the body’s natural lubrication. Please see directions for use inside the package. Caution: This is not spermicide. ONE Move is extremely slippery on all surfaces until washed with soap and water. If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Do not use if safety seal is torn or broken. Store at room temperature. Product may stain some fabrics. Made in Malaysia. Important Information (Condoms): Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs). To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use inside the package. If you believe you have an STI, contact a healthcare provider. For more information about condoms or STIs, contact a health care provider or public health agency. There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However, some STIs can also spread by other sexual contact. For additional information about STI protection, please read the information inside the package. Store at room temperature in a dark, dry place, Avoid excessive heat. Check the expiration date on the condom wrapper. Do not use expired condoms. Do not open condom packages with scissors or teeth. Made in Malaysia. Nominal Width: 53 +/- 2mm; Length >180mm.
- Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy. HIV/AIDS and many other sexually transmitted infections. When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms greatly reduce the risk of unintended pregnancy and infection, though they can eliminate the risk.
- ONE® MOVE™ is a personal lubricant for penile and/or vaginal application, intended to moisturize and lubricate, to enhance the ease and comfort of intimate sexual activity and supplement the body’s natural lubrication.