Wrap your baby in our softest comfort with Pampers Swaddlers diapers.
- Trusted protection, Pampers is the #1 U.S. Pediatrician Recommended Brand
- LockAway Channels absorb wetness and lock it away from skin
- BreatheFree Liner helps soothe and protect baby’s skin
- Soft Flexi-Sides for comfortable fit
- Gentle on baby’s delicate skin, Pampers Swaddlers is hypoallergenic and free of parabens and latex (Natural rubber)
That’s why Pampers Swaddlers are the #1 Choice of U.S. Hospitals, Nurses and Parents**.
**Hospitals: based on hospital sales data; nurses: vs. other hospital brands, among those with a preference; parents: based on retail sales.
Made in United States
©Procter & Gamble
Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Keep away from any source of flame. Pampers diapers, like almost any article of clothing, will burn if exposed to flame. To avoid risk of choking on plastic, padding, or other materials, do not allow your child to tear the diaper, or handle any loose pieces of the diaper. Discard any torn or unsealed diaper, or any loose pieces of the diaper. To avoid suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. If you notice gel-like material on your baby’s skin, don’t be alarmed. This comes from the diaper padding and can be easily removed by wiping your baby’s skin with a soft, dry cloth.