Pedialyte AdvancedCare Plus Electrolyte Solution offers 33% more electrolytes to help prevent dehydration and help you feel better fast. From the #1 pharmacist and pediatrician recommended brand for hydration, Pedialyte AdvancedCare Plus has PreActiv Prebiotics to help support digestive health and is designed to help prevent dehydration** in children and adults more effectively than common beverages. * 60 mEq in original Pedialyte.
- MORE ELECTROLYTES: Pedialyte AdvancedCare Plus powder packets have 33% more electrolytes* in every serving to replace more of what you’ve lost due to dehydration
- CONVENIENT: It’s easy to take powder packs anywhere-just add to water. Great for kids and adults
- PREBIOTICS: Has PreActiv Prebiotics to help support digestive health
- ADVANCED REHYDRATION: Pedialyte electrolyte drinks help prevent mild to moderate dehydration more effectively than common beverages by quickly replenishing fluids and electrolytes*
- RECOMMENDED: From the #1 pharmacist and pediatrician recommended brand for hydration
Made in United States
Preparation and Use: Mix one packet of Pedialyte Powder with 16 fl oz water only. Stir or shake to dissolve. Tastes best served cold. Begin with small frequent sips every 16 minutes, increasing serving size as tolerated. Continue to use for as long as symptoms are present. To maintain proper hydration, 2-4 servings (32 to 64 fl oz) of Pedialyte may be needed per day. Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or if consumption needs are greater than 2 liters (64 fl oz) per day.
Storage: Store unused reconstituted product in sealed container in refrigerator for up to 48 hours. Do not store powder packets at extreme temperatures.
Anhydrous Dextrose, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Citric Acid, Salt, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Less than 2% of: Calcium Silicate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Blue 1, Red 40
Use Under Medical Supervision. Not for Use for Children Under 1 Year of Age. For Children Under 1 Year of Age, Consult Your Doctor Regarding the Appropriate Pedialyte Product.