- Replaces fluid lost during illness
- Also replaces lost electrolytes
- #1 pediatrician recommended brand
Pedialyte Electrolyte Powder Packs are a convenient, advanced hydration solution that’s specially formulated with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration in both kids and adults. From the #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist-recommended brand,1 Pedialyte electrolyte drink is medical-grade hydration that quickly replenishes lost fluids and electrolytes. Pedialyte promotes fluid absorption more effectively than sports drinks, juice, or even water. Simply dissolve one packet in 16 fl oz of cold water and enjoy. Feel better fast with Pedialyte! *Among pediatricians who recommend oral electrolyte solution to patients 0-6 years of age; Data on file, 2016. References: 1. Pharmacy Times, 2017
- CONVENIENT REHYDRATION FOR KIDS & ADULTS: A convenient powder packet that offers a great-tasting way for kids and adults to replace electrolytes to feel better fast
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN COMMON BEVERAGES: Designed to replace fluids and electrolytes more effectively than sports drinks, Pedialyte provides an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to prevent mild to moderate dehydration. It’s medical-grade hydration
- TRUSTED BRAND: #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist-recommended brand. For over 50 years, Pedialyte has been the go-to rehydration drink
- GREAT-TASTING PEDIALYTE FLAVORS: Available in refreshing Grape, Cherry, Strawberry Lemonade, and Orange flavors. Each packet has only 50 calories, 12g carbohydrates and 0g of fat
- HOW TO USE PEDIALYTE: Pour 1 packet into 8 fl oz of cold water and mix for refreshing hydration.
Made in United States
For infants under 1 year of age: Consult your doctor. For children 1 year and older and adults: Begin with small frequent sips every 15 minutes, increasing serving size as tolerated. Continue for as long as diarrhea is present. To maintain proper hydration, 1-2 liters (32 to 64 fl oz) of Pedialyte may be needed per day. Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or if consumption needs are greater than 2 liters (64 fl oz) per day. ©2017 Abbott Laboratories
Anhydrous Dextrose, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Less than 2% of: Artificial Flavor, Calcium Silicate, Caramel Color, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium
Contains milk ingredients.