- Bottle of Pepcid Complete Acid Reducer + Antacid Chewable Tablets in Tropical Fruit flavor
- Do not swallow tablet whole: chew completely
- To relieve symptoms, chew 1 tablet before swallowing
- Do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours
- Each tablet contains: calcium 320 mg, magnesium 70 mg
- Contains FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive
- Read the directions and warnings before use
- Read the bottle. It contains important information.
- Store at 20-25C (68-77F)
- Protect from moisture
- Do not use if foil inner seal imprinted with “SAFETY SEAL” is broken or missing
Acid neutralizer helps quickly relieve heartburn due to acid indigestion and sour stomach
1 tablet controls acid all day & night based on results of 9-hr daytime & 12-hr nighttime studies
Each chewable contains 10 milligrams of famotidine, a known ingredient that acts as an acid reducer
Also contains 800 mg calcium carbonate and 165 mg magnesium hydroxide, both antacids, per tablet
Dual-action formula starts neutralizing acid in seconds and provides heartburn relief that lasts
These chewable tropical fruit tablets help neutralize and control acid for fast relief
Keep a bottle of the antacids at home and in the office to relieve heartburn whenever it strikes
Quickly relieve heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach with Pepcid Complete Acid Reducer + Antacid Chewable Tablets. These tropical fruit flavored heartburn relief tablets combine a fast-working antacid and long-lasting acid reducer to help control acid all day and night.* Formulated with 10 mg of the acid reducer famotidine, 800 mg of the antacid calcium carbonate and 165 mg of the antacid magnesium hydroxide per tablet, this heartburn reliever helps to neutralize and control acid. The dual-action formula starts working in seconds and lasts longer than Tums.** Whether at brunch or a new food spot, use Pepcid Complete Tropical Fruit Chewables for fast-acting relief so you don’t have to worry about hurting now or hurting later. * Based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night. Acid control does not imply symptom relief.** Tums is a registered trademark of GlaxoSmithKline.
Questions or comments? call 1-800-755-4008 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United States
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Johnson & Johnson
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- With other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Kidney disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids and acid reducers may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach