- Includes one tube of Preparation H hemorrhoidal ointment for hemorrhoid symptom relief.
- Provides prompt, soothing relief for hemorrhoid itching, burning and discomfort.
- Relieves both internal hemorrhoid symptoms and external hemorrhoid symptoms.
- Hemorrhoid ointment works immediately to protect against further irritation.
- Hemorrhoid treatment formula temporarily shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue.
- Use with Preparation H Medicated Wipes to cool, soothe and cleanse before you treat, for better hemorrhoid relief.
- Preparation H is the #1 doctor recommended brand for hemorrhoid treatment (2).
Is bum discomfort affecting your daily routine? Preparation H hemorrhoidal ointment relieves both internal and external hemorrhoid symptoms. Apply up to four times daily, especially at night, in the morning, and after each bowel movement, for prompt, soothing relief from hemorrhoid itching, burning and discomfort. Preparation H Ointment temporarily shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue and also provides a soothing layer of protection against further skin irritation, so you can go about your day comfortably. Hemorrhoids are more common than you may think. A few of the most prevalent causes of hemorrhoid flare-ups are straining when using the bathroom, pregnancy or childbirth, and genetics. Symptoms vary from person to person and can include anus itching, pain or discomfort. Trust Preparation H, the #1 selling hemorrhoid brand (1), to relieve your uncomfortable symptoms of hemorrhoids. And for better relief, add Preparation H Medicated Wipes to cool, soothe and cleanse before treating with Preparation H Ointment.
(1) IRI retail sales data supports that Preparation H is the #1 selling hemorrhoid brand in the U.S. (52 weeks ending August 13, 2017).
(2) Provoice survey dated from May 2015-August 2017 supports Preparation H is the #1 doctor recommend brand.
Made in United States
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying ointment
- When first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- Intrarectal use: remove cover from applicator, attach applicator to tube, lubricate applicator well and gently insert applicator into the rectum, thoroughly cleanse applicator after each use and replace cover
- Also apply ointment to external area
- Regular use provides continual therapy for relief of symptoms
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- For external and/or intrarectal use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
- When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- Introduction of applicator into the rectum causes additional pain
- If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if tube seal under cap embossed with “H” is broken or missing.