Raid Concentrated Deep Reach Fogger

1.5 oz x 3 pack

$14.36

Out of stock

Raid Concentrated Deep Reach Fogger

1.5 oz x 3 pack

$14.36

Out of stock

Raid Concentrated Deep Reach Fogger

SKU 04650081590 Category

Description

  • Keeps killing for up to 2 months
  • Won’t leave a wet, messy residue
  • Use in apartments, homes, garages

Raid Concentrated DEEP REACH Fogger kills bugs where they hide and keeps killing with residual action for up to two months. Treat an entire room (25 x 25 with an 8 ceiling) with our penetrating bug-killing fog that reaches deep into hard-to-reach areas, cracks and crevices.

Made in United States

It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Does not control bed bugs. General Precautions and Restrictions: Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift. Keep people and pets out of the treated area during application. Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until the area is thoroughly ventilated and until aerosols, vapors and/or mists have dispersed. Do not re-enter for four hours. Before reoccupying the area, open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 30 minutes. If an odor is still detected additional ventilation is required. Remove birds and other pets before application. Cover any water inhabited by fish (such as aquariums and ornamental fish ponds) during treatment, and turn aquarium systems off. Do not apply when food is present. Exposed food should be covered or removed. All food preparation surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use. Do not use in greenhouses where plants are grown for food. ┬ęS. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.


Ingredients

Active Ingredients:

Warnings

PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS CAUTION: User Safety Recommendations. May be harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Breathing spray mist may be harmful. Avoid breathing vapors. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Users should wash hands with plenty of soap and water before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Users should remove clothing immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing. May cause contact sensitization following repeated contact with the skin of some individuals. Wash with soap and water after handling.

  • DO NOT remain in enclosed areas during use. FIRST AID Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
  • IF SWALLOWED: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
  • IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
  • PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 F may cause bursting.
  • This product contains a HIGHLY FLAMMABLE ingredient. It may cause a fire or explosion if not used properly.
  • Follow the Directions for Use on this label very carefully.

Additional information

Brand

Store_Availability

0
[]