- 4-month supply of Women’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Foam hair growth treatment for thinning hair
Formulated with 5% Minoxidil, this topical foam helps treat hair loss and regrow fuller hair
Our fast-working hair regrowth treatment is clinically proven to regrow hair
Ideal for use at the early stages of hair thinning and allows for the regrowth of fuller hair
The 5% Minoxidil formula works to boost hair follicle activity and hair protein production
Tricho-Prime Technology works on contact to create a healthy hair regrowth environment
From the #1 dermatologist-recommended brand, this anti-hair loss foam also conditions the scalp
Designed to fit easily into your daily beauty regimen, women’s hair growth foam is easy-to-apply
Help treat hair loss and regrow fuller hair with Women’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Topical Foam. Ideal for use at the early stages of hair thinning, this fast-working hair regrowth treatment is specially formulated for women and is clinically proven to regrow more hair. This thinning hair foam penetrates the scalp to reactivate shrunken hair follicles, allowing for regrowth of hair. The 5% Minoxidil formula works to boost hair follicle activity and hair protein production, while Tricho-Prime Technology uses a proprietary combination of ingredients to create an optimal environment for hair regrowth. The thinning hair treatment also contains botanical extracts and emollient to help maintain a healthy, conditioned scalp, plus alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) to promote natural skin exfoliation to help keep follicles open. This hair growth treatment comes in a no-mess foam that is easy to use and is designed to fit easily into your daily beauty regimen with once-daily use.
call toll-free 800-ROGAINE or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United States
- See enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use
- Apply half a capful once daily directly to the scalp in the hair loss area
- Massage into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well
- Using more or more often will not improve results
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again
- See hair loss pictures on side of this carton
- Before use, read all information on carton and enclosed booklet
- Keep the carton. It contains important information.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20 to 25 C (68 to 77 F)
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container.
Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120F (49C).
Johnson & Johnson
For external use only.
Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
Do not use if
- Your degree of hair loss is different than that shown on side of this carton because this product may not work for you
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- Your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- You use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
When using this product
- Do not use more than directed
- Do not apply on other parts of the body
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 3 months with once daily use. For some women, you may need to use this product once a day for at least 6 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all women.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- Your hands or feet swell
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 6 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To regrow hair on the top of the scalp (see pictures on side of this carton)