- Relieves minor aches & pains
- For strains, sprains & backache
- Stretchable breathable cloth
Salonpas HOT contains Capsaicin, an unscented topical analgesic. Derived from chili peppers Capsaicin provides a warming sensation that provides effective pain relief for up to 8 hours. The folded 5×7″ patch is large enough for your biggest pain points. This patch is versatile enough to provide temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with Simple Backache, Arthritis, Strains, Bruises, and Sprains.
Topical pain relievers like Salonpas are recommended first-line pain treatment based on CDC & other guidelines. The targeted relief of Salonpas topical pain relievers works at the site of pain. Non-addictive Salonpas topical pain relievers are gentle on the body. In the century-and-a-half since our founding, Hisamitsu has pioneered the development of patches and other topical treatments to relieve everyday aches and pains. This is our mission, to make topical care available for all who seek it – anytime, anywhere.
- TACKLE LARGE OR SMALL PAIN AREAS: Large Salonpas HOT provides powerful targeted warming pain relief to a large area like back or shoulder. Plus, check out our whole assortment of pain relief products and find a pain relief solution tailored for you
- QUALITY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS WITH NO PRESCRIPTION: Capsaicin (an unscented topical analgesic derived from chili peppers) provides heat for effective pain relief for up to 8 hours
- HOURS OF PAIN RELIEF: Is back pain holding you back? Does neck pain make it hard to focus? Is joint pain or muscle soreness stopping your favorite activities? Salonpas patches provide hours of pain relief. Why let pain stop you, when you can stop pain
- SALONPAS TO HELP SOOTHE YOUR PAIN: With pain relief patches, spray, cream, gel and liquid, Salonpas is here to help you get through your day with discreet, easy to use, topical pain relief for temporary relief of aches and pains
Made in Japan
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Remove film from patch and apply to the skin.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Remove patch from skin after at most 8 hours application.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
©2020 Hisamitsu America, Inc
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Skin reactions such as redness, itching, rash, excessive irritation, burning sensation, swelling or blistering occur
- Conditions worsen.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.